2018年8月8日水曜日

Oh!! got your post-card with beautiful stamps.


Dear Jan.

I was surprised to know that you were  born in Poland and now enjoying your life in Switzerland.

When I was born in 1943, Japan was already last stage in second war.

Japan started war on Dec 1941, but got advantage only 6 months and U.S.A army enjoyed for 4 years or more.

We were in no food, no cloth, but my family was better than the people who lost house by bombing or lost members by the war.

After second war we were poor for so long time.

After I started work, still we had to pay huge money to China, Korea and Asian countries for compensation.

But I had thought that we were happy compared with communist countries.

So I can understand how hard you were in Poland.

Anyway thanks for your postcard.

And I have to find good picture-cards!!!

Wait for it please.


By the way,

You are the second person from Poland who I met.

I worked with Mr.kachinsky in Bangladesh for about 1 year.

The site was controlled by UK company (Foster-wheeler).

He was a engineer in the company and had been living in UK.

He helped me often and gave me good advices.

And also he taught me about war-tank battle at Kursk.


Japan were recently so hot! Very hot for long time, but today is better because Big Typhon is coming.

But when Typhoon arrive to Japan, may be big floods again.

Awful!

Best regards.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿