2018年7月24日火曜日

Regarding the old tower


Dear Jan.

 

It's very hard work. Heavy equipment is necessary for keeping worker's good health.

 

I myself like maintenance work of my house such as painting of wall and roof as photos.


I was a excellent engineer, so I like practical work.




 

One of my friend from high school, Mr.Nakatani now lives in Brasil and engaging in ceramic creation work.

http://ceramicanakatani.com.br/paginas/galerias.php?n1=1&n2=1

He also like old building as you and also engaged in re-form work of old building.

http://casaraodocha.org.br/wp/

 

By the way, The old tower and church is your property?

or  you are engaging in maintenance work which is carried out as Museum's work?

Best regards.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: jan

Subject: Cleaning

Good day, Sam


Workers are cleaning the walls with sand under high pressure. They look like deep sea divers.

The roof is allready done.



Herzlicher Gruss, Jan

 

 

 

 

 

  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿