2018年7月31日火曜日

I try to find a good picture-card to send you


Dear Jan.
I try to find a good picture-card to send you, but I found that I have no good picture-card.

I found a picture-card of Mount Fuji. But Mount Fuji had been attached as mail-stamp on the letter from you.

Therefore picture card Mount Fuji is not proper for a letter to you.

Please wait till I find any good picture-card to send you.
 
My younger brother in law who went to Switzerland with me and he met you also at Raron, he painted scenery where went together with me.I attached those herewith.



1st one and 2nd one is of Fort city Galle of Sri-lanka,  3rd is from station Tirano.

4th one is my picture of a very old building near my Osaka house which I was interested in, but I suppose it will be re-build soon.




 
 
 
 

Other's are also houses, temple and sight-scenery near my Osaka house.Enjoy those till I find a good picture-card.


Best regards.


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿