2018年9月6日木曜日

Thanks for the Picture card with Beautiful stamps.


Dear Jan.I just get a post-card from you.Thanks for the card with beautiful stamps.
We had enjoyed Yungfraujoch at end of march, just before we met you.

I suppose the picture was taken at top of Männlichen.We took a walk from Männlichen to Kline sheidegg. It’s a wonderful walk.
By the way, 5th morning a supper typhoon hit Osaka and gave heavy damages on Osaka and Kyoto area.Especially Kansai Airport built on sea, was covered by sea-water and lost all functions.
Typhoon became strong year by year.

Also today’s morning very strong earth-quake hit Hokkaido which is most northern island of Japan. so Sapporo airport was lost it’s function. 
Fortunately no damage for me. And I plan to go to Osaka to check my house, so try to find good picture cards which shall be sent to you.

Thanks again .Sincerely yours.



Dear Jan.Thanks for the pocket book about Wroclaw. I will read it to study about your home area.I have been Osaka to check my house for about 3weeks and back to Chiba home yesterday. so met with the book yesterday.

Regarding the Osaka house, there is no typhoon damage, but now a new bigest typhoon is coming to Osaka again.So perhaps I have to go again.I got picture-post card of Kyoto, but busy to prepare to go to Osaka. So send it latter. 
By the way, I check the location of 2019 Congress you plan to go, I found it is far from my Osaka house.Therefore it is hard for you to stay my house. You have to find a accommodation near the Congress area.But I will go there to see you with a chocolate? which is thanks for your gift at Raron. Best regards to you and to your family.
 Best regards to you and to your family.

7thNov.2018















Dear Jan.Thanks for a pocket map of Wroclaw at last time and now Leaflet of Rosetsu with beautiful stamps also with a post card of Hiroshige.


Rosetsu is not so well known in common Japanese like me. So I was expressed by the Leaflet. Thanks so much.
Typhoon finished at the end of October. So now everything is OK.I come back from Osaka and now good condition after some rest.



I send herewith postcards of Kiyomizu-temple in cherry blossoms and in autumn red leave, also post card of Golden-temple (Kinkan-temple).  All are in Kyoto.Also I put in pictures I took when I went to Osaka. Pictures are “Mt, Fuji” and “Rice field of reclaimed area of Ogura-pond” in Kyoto and “Biwa-Lake canal“ which supply water to Kyoto area from Biwa-lake.



There was a so big pond almost lake named Ogura. There gathered many rivers from Nara, Biwa-lake and Kyoto. So there was the pond. From Edo era, the pond was reclaimed about 100 years ago and become large rice field. Now invaded by ugly structures, but still remains.
Biwa-lake is most large lake in Japan and locates at 20~30km east of Kyoto. From the lake one canal leads water to Kyoto area named Biwa-lake. The canal run through east mountain of Kyoto and reach to Nanzen-temple, then go South and North and supply water to all area of Kyoto. It ran into Ogura-pond. The Canal was constructed 250year ago in Meiji era which was after Tokugawa era.



Perhaps you can see the canal when you come to Kyoto.Again thanks so much for your letters.
Best regards to your family from Isamu Shimizu.























































































































































































































































































































































































































0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿